These case studies provide examples of innovative ways sites are delivering support for children, young people and families who are in the Getting Help needs based grouping.
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS Choice Clinic
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- Social Mediation and Self Help (SMASH) in Schools
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- An example of co-production to promote VIPP, an evidence based intervention, with the UK VIPP Unit
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the principles of the THRIVE Framework in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact email@example.com.