These case studies focus on how sites are providing support for children, young people and families who are in the Getting Risk Support needs based grouping.
- The Tavistock and Portman’s approach to ‘Risk Support’ in Camden
- How the Waltham Forest THRIVE Clinic Helps To Support Children and Young People Considered to be at Risk
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- ‘Camden Model of Social Care’: enhancing capacity in a children’s social work service through live systemic supervision
- An example of crisis provision and Risk Support across the system: Camden Adolescent Intensive Support Service (CAISS), Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact email@example.com.