Launch of the i-THRIVE Community of Practice: 27th November 2015
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Launch Event
Friday 27th November 2015
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
On Friday 27th November 2015, the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice was launched. It was the first time that those leading on i-THRIVE implementation in each of the accelerator sites got together in one room to talk about their journey so far.
Visual minutes were recorded throughout the whole day by a talented team of artists from CreativeConnection. The minutes capture current challenges faced by children and young people’s mental health services and how implementing the THRIVE Framework may help sites to overcome them.
Overview of the session:
- Welcome, Rita Harris, i-THRIVE Clinical Lead and Director of Children, Young Adult and Families Directorate, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Implementing the THRIVE Framework, Anna Moore, Implementation Lead, The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- The challenges facing CAMHS and how the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice can help address these, Paul Burstow, Trust Chair, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Introduction to the accelerator sites and their strengths, Steve Ryan, Clinical Lead for Population Health Programmes, UCLPartners
- Shared decision making and the tools The Dartmouth Institute has created to aid the process, Glyn Elwyn, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, and Ann York, National Professional Advisor for CAMHS Care Quality Commission
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.