i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 4th April 2017
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Tuesday 4th April 2017
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
On Tuesday 4th April 2017 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its fifth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Paul Jenkins
- Implementing the THRIVE Framework in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Implementing the THRIVE Framework in Camden
- Developing i-THRIVE Grids
- Implementing the THRIVE Framework in Manchester and Salford
- Implementing the THRIVE Framework in Stockport
- i-THRIVE Evaluation
- THRIVE Framework Q&A
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at email@example.com.