i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 12th October 2017
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 12th October 2017
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
On Thursday 12th October 2017 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its sixth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
1. Welcome with Paul Jenkins
2. Developing an i-THRIVE ethos within Manchester and Salford with Maria Slater
3. The THRIVE Framework in Warrington and Halton with Tarnia Woods
4. Discussing “endings” with Miranda Wolpert, Holly Bear, Sam Illaiee and Rachel James
5. i-THRIVE Grids: supporting shared decision making with Daniel Hayes and Rosa Town
6. Resilience in schools with Marc van Roosmalen
7. Implementation checklist for a THRIVE-like system with Emma Louisy
8. Reflections and next steps with Rachel James
9. Have your say on the next event
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.