These implementation stories focus on how sites are providing support for children, young people and families who are in the Getting Risk Support needs based grouping.
- Camden’s approach to delivering ‘Risk Support’
- How the Waltham Forest THRIVE Clinic Helps To Support Children and Young People Considered to be at Risk
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- ‘Camden Model of Social Care’: enhancing capacity in a children’s social work service through live systemic supervision
- An example of crisis provision and Risk Support across the system: Camden Adolescent Intensive Support Service (CAISS), Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Manchester’s Virtual Mental Health Team for Our Children with Disabilities
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at email@example.com.