The following implementation stories focus on applying the principles of the THRIVE Framework in an education setting.
- Reaching Out Service: The Educational Pathway in Short Stay Primary and Secondary Schools
- Social Mediation and Self-Help in Schools
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- Mapping local provision against the THRIVE Framework needs based groupings and the role of Children’s Wellbeing Practitioners
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at email@example.com.