These implementation stories focus on how sites have re-designed their service to be more THRIVE-like.
- Merton Youth Justice Service CAMHS Team
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- Manchester and Salford’s Integrated Care Pathways
- How Eastern Cheshire CCG designed their needs based approach to CAMHS
- Embedding the THRIVE Framework needs based groupings in the electronic record at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Aligning Greater Manchester’s Eating Disorder Pathway to the THRIVE Framework needs based groupings
- An Example of THRIVE-like Service Specification
- ‘Camden Model of Social Care’: enhancing capacity in a children’s social work service through live systemic supervision
- “What does a fantastic CAMHS inpatient unit look and feel like for you?” – Co-designing a new inpatient service with young people in Humber
- Youth Mental Health Ambassadors: Young people’s participation in Waltham Forest
- Stakeholder Engagement in Complex Systems: Learning from Implementing the THRIVE Framework in Havering
- The Listen Group: Young people’s participation in Barking and Dagenham
- Surviving to Thriving: Developing a Clinical Model at Humber Inspire CAMHS Inpatient Service
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at email@example.com.