Phase 3 involves the roll out of the agreed system changes. This will involve a variety of methods, including Change Management and Quality Improvement approaches. It will involve establishing information and quality infrastructures within providers and commissioners and the setting up of a collaborative assessment of progress and identification of issues that arise so that these can be tackled across the locality.
- Click here to access Quality Improvement resources.
- Click here to read implementation stories of how sites across the country have implemented the principles of the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al. 2019).
- Learning from other implementation sites: Top tips for successful implementation of the THRIVE Framework, based on learning from the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
- An implementation template plan has been developed to act as a useful starting point for sites developing their own implementation plans: i-THRIVE Toolkit Implementation Plan.
- Support for creating PDSA cycles: PDSA Template.
- Using the Five Whys technique: “Five Whys?”.