Shared Decision Making Implementation Stories
These implementation stories are examples of how sites are improving shared decision making, a core principle of the THRIVE Framework.
- Merton Youth Justice Service CAMHS Team
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Social Mediation and Self Help (SMASH) in Schools
- Developing and piloting i-THRIVE Grids
- Using i-THRIVE Grids to improve shared decision making: i-THRIVE Academy Module pilot evaluation
←Back to i-THRIVE Implementation Stories
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at email@example.com.