The following implementation stories focus on supporting Thriving in a local context.
- How Unity Radio is promoting engagement and resilience in Manchester’s young people
- Social Mediation and Self Help (SMASH) in Schools
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- How the More than Mentors Peer Mentoring Programme is aligned with the THRIVE Framework for system change
- Longdendale High School’s whole school curriculum to support the emotional health and wellbeing of students, staff, and the wider community
- How Unity Radio adapted their offer to continue supporting young people’s emotional health during the COVID-19 lockdown
- Level Up: safe steps to Secondary Schools
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.