i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 18th September 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Wednesday 18th September 2019
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
On Wednesday 18th September 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its ninth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome and Introductory Activity with Dr Rachel James, National i-THRIVE Programme and Clinical Lead
- i-THRIVE Local Mapping: Seven Sisters Primary School
- Transforming Primary Care aligned with the THRIVE Framework for system change: Wigan GP Referral Pathway
- Implementation Learning from the Greater Manchester i-THRIVE Programme
- Question and Answer Panel with Presenters
- Collaborative Problem Solving Workshop: Local implementation of the THRIVE Framework
Evaluation and Pledges and Closing Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email Bethan Morris at email@example.com.