i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 18th September 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Wednesday 18th September 2019
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
On Wednesday 18th September 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its ninth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome and Introductory Activity with Dr Rachel James, Clinical and Programme Director, National i-THRIVE Programme
- i-THRIVE Local Mapping: Seven Sisters Primary School, Emma Murrey, Head Teacher, Seven Sisters Primary School
- Transforming Primary Care aligned with the THRIVE Framework for system change: Wigan GP Referral Pathway, Amy Cotter, Sensoriel, Sarah Marshall, Wigan CCG, Becky Seddon, Wigan CAMHS, Graham Doubleday, Wigan Council, and Chris Pimblet, North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Implementation Learning from the Greater Manchester i-THRIVE Programme, Paul Wallis, Clinical Lead, Greater Manchester i-THRIVE Programme
- Question and Answer Panel with Presenters
- Collaborative Problem Solving Workshop: Local implementation of the THRIVE Framework
- Evaluation and Pledges and Closing Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at email@example.com.