i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 12th October 2017
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 12th October 2017
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
On Thursday 12th October 2017 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its sixth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Paul Jenkins, Chief Executive, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing an i-THRIVE ethos within Manchester and Salford with Maria Slater, Directorate Manager, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
- The THRIVE Framework in Warrington and Halton with Tarnia Woods, CAMHS Lead, North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Discussing “endings” with Miranda Wolpert, Director or Innovation, Evaluation and Dissemination, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Holly Bear, Doctoral Student, Sam Illaiee, North East London NHS Foundation Trust, and Rachel James, Clinical and Programme Director, National i-THRIVE Programme
- i-THRIVE Grids: supporting shared decision making with Daniel Hayes, Doctoral Student, and Rosa Town, Assistant Psychologist, National i-THRIVE Programme
- Resilience in schools with Marc van Roosmalen, Luton CAMHS, East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Implementation checklist for a THRIVE-like system with Emma Louisy, Programme Manager, National i-THRIVE Programme
- Reflections and next steps with Rachel James
- Have your say on the next event
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at email@example.com.