i-THRIVE Community of Practice Webinar: 13th May 2021
Webinar: The THRIVE Framework for system change and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Thursday 13th May, 10:30am-12pm
Overview of the session:
- Join us to hear about some of the work Deborah McLean-Thorn and Dafna Bicaci, National Children’s Bureau, and Tom Raines, NHSE&I, are doing to address inequalities in accessing mental health and wellbeing help and support through the lens of personalised care and personal health budgets.
- ‘Co-production – reflections on a journey from theory to action’ – We will also hear from Darzi Fellow, Georgina Fozard, about her project on co-production with service users to promote greater equity of access as part of her fellowship on complex systems change and leadership in the NHS.
- ‘The THRIVE Framework as the learning front end of an ICS addressing inequalities in mental health access and outcomes’ – Al Mulley, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, will be discussing Shared Decision Making: a key principle of the THRIVE Framework for system change, and its role in providing a more equitable youth mental health service.
- We will have some time for Q&A at the end, and welcome your feedback and reflections.
- Download the webinar slides
- View the THRIVE Framework for system change and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion webinar
If you would like to find out more about this event, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.