These implementation stories provide examples of innovative ways sites are delivering support for children, young people and families who are in the Getting Help needs based grouping.
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS Choice Clinic
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- Social Mediation and Self Help (SMASH) in Schools
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- An example of co-production to promote VIPP, an evidence based intervention, with the UK VIPP Unit
- How the More than Mentors Peer Mentoring Programme is aligned with the THRIVE Framework for system change
- Manchester’s Children and Parents Service: A model of best practice in sustainably building an integrated support pathway for families
- Longdendale High School’s whole school curriculum to support the emotional health and wellbeing of students, staff, and the wider community
- Level Up: safe steps to Secondary Schools
- Manchester’s Virtual Mental Health Team for Our Children with Disabilities
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing an implementation story with us, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.