These implementation stories provide examples of how sites are supporting young people’s participation.
- Co-producing the Needs Based Grouping explainer leaflets
- An example of co-production to promote VIPP, an evidence based intervention, with the UK VIPP Unit
- Merton Youth Justice Service CAMHS Team
- “What does a fantastic CAMHS inpatient unit look and feel like for you?” – Co-designing a new inpatient service with young people in Humber
- The Listen Group: Young people’s participation in Barking and Dagenham
- Co-producing the THRIVE Framework animation
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE Framework principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.