i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 31st January 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 31st January 2019
The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
On Thursday 31st January 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its eighth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Dr Rachel James, National i-THRIVE Programme and Clinical Lead
- Greater Manchester implementing the THRIVE Framework Update
- Warrington Evaluation Update
- Risk Support in the Context of Crisis Management
- Joint Commissioning in Camden
- Q&A Panel
- Evaluation and Pledges
- Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email Bethan Morris at email@example.com.
The next National i-THRIVE Community of Practice event will be held at the Tavistock Centre on 18th September 2019. If you would like to attend book your place here, or contact Bethan Morris for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.