i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 31st January 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 31st January 2019
The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
On Thursday 31st January 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its eighth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Dr Rachel James, National i-THRIVE Programme and Clinical Lead
- Greater Manchester implementing the THRIVE Framework Update
- Warrington Evaluation Update
- Risk Support in the Context of Crisis Management
- Joint Commissioning in Camden
- Q&A Panel
- Evaluation and Pledges
- Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email Bethan Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.