i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 31st January 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 31st January 2019
The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
On Thursday 31st January 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its eighth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Dr Rachel James, Clinical and Programme Director, National i-THRIVE Programme
- Greater Manchester implementing the THRIVE Framework Update, Paul Wallis, Clinical Lead, and Angela Daniel, Programme Manager, Greater Manchester i-THRIVE Programme
- Warrington Evaluation Update, Tarnia Woods, North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Risk Support in the Context of Crisis Management, Andy Wiener, Consultant Psychiatrist, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Joint Commissioning in Camden, Sarah Brown, Children’s Commissioning Manager, Camden CCG and Camden Council
- Q&A Panel
- Evaluation and Pledges
- Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email the team at email@example.com.