i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 31st January 2019
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 31st January 2019
The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
On Thursday 31st January 2019 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its eighth shared learning event for the National i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Dr Rachel James, i-THRIVE Programme and Clinical Lead
- Greater Manchester i-THRIVE Update
- Warrington Evaluation Update
- Risk Support in the Context of Crisis Management
- Joint Commissioning in Camden
- Q&A Panel
- Evaluation and Pledges
- Reflections from Dr Rachel James
If you would like to know more about this event, email Bethan Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next National i-THRIVE Community of Practice event will be in September 2019. Have your say about what topics you would like to see covered at the next event by emailing Bethan Morris.
If you would like to present at the next National i-THRIVE Community of Practice event please contact Bethan Morris, i-THRIVE Research Officer at email@example.com.