The i-THRIVE Toolkit provides resources to support implementation of the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al., 2019). It is an evidence-based approach to implementation based on Meyer, Wandersman and Durlak (2012). The toolkit can help sites identify opportunities to become more ‘THRIVE-like’.
The toolkit provides useful information, resources and guidance for implementing the THRIVE Framework. The tools are a mixture of word documents, spreadsheets and slide decks which are available to be used as they are, or adapted to fit local contexts.
Local sites will be at different stages in their thinking about how implementing the THRIVE Framework can be used to improve services so some of the suggested steps and toolkit items will be more relevant and useful to some sites than others. For sites that have already undertaken steps towards implementing the THRIVE Framework, this toolkit can function as a review of the implementation so far.
The i-THRIVE Toolkit will evolve over time as sites progress with their implementation of the THRIVE Framework. It is expected that sites will be developing their own tools and resources as well as making use of the tools created by the National i-THRIVE Programme team. As we collect experiences from those on the ground who have gone through this process, new tips and information will be added. In this way, the toolkit will grow into a truly useful resource for those wanting practical support in their implementation.
♦ Phase 1: Engagement and Understanding Your System
- Engagement – senior leadership & stakeholders
- Understanding Your System – pathway mapping, quantitative data and other useful tools
- THRIVE Assessment Tool
- Prioritising Improvement and Gap Analysis
- Redesign and implementation planning
♦ Phase 2: Building Capacity
- The i-THRIVE Academy
- Workforce Surveys – education/ wider workforce
♦ Phase 3: Implementation
- Quality Improvement – QI Training, Case Studies and Tools.
- Implementation Stories
- Useful Implementation Tools
♦ Phase 4: Learning, Embedding and Sustaining
- Reflections on Implementation – list of questions
- Sharing Barriers and Facilitators to Implementation – National i-THRIVE CoP
- Learning Organisations Literature
- Quality Improvement Resources
- Child Outcomes Research Consortium website for information and support with Outcome Measures.
← Back to Resources and Support