i-THRIVE supports sites who are implementing the principles of the THRIVE Framework for system change (Wolpert et al., 2019) by providing an evidence-based approach to implementation. Sites can access a variety of support including direct support with implementation from the National i-THRIVE Programme team.
We are keen to support sites to harness the collective action that has been a hugely positive aspect of managing the pandemic. Our team can support embedding this through sustainable approaches aligned with the THRIVE Framework for system change, and build capacity across the system to help manage the individual/familial, community and societal impact. If this would be of interest, contact us to discuss our range of remote training, consultation and coaching opportunities.
Resources and support can be found through the following links:
Practical support for implementing the THRIVE Framework locally
- Approach to Implementation learn more about implementing the THRIVE Framework
- i-THRIVE Toolkit support with implementation of the THRIVE Framework
- Communications Resources to be shared within local sites
Commissioned support for implementing the THRIVE Framework locally
- Direct Support to Local Sites support and consultancy options
Understanding the principles of the THRIVE Framework
- THRIVE Principles principles of the THRIVE Framework that underpin system design
- i-THRIVE Academy learning and development modules to support implementation
Learning from other sites
- Implementation sites learn about the sites implementing the THRIVE Framework
- i-THRIVE Implementation Stories examples of good practice from local sites
- National i-THRIVE Community of Practice shared learning across sites
To access direct support from the programme team to assist with the implementation of the THRIVE Framework locally, please contact the team at email@example.com.